help

memk

stevo
i need help and this is my problem
help.jpg

Jale

Looks like your video card isn't compatible or doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. What is your video card?

Jale

• Click Start --> Run.
  • Type in dxdiag.
  • Click on Display tab.
There. It shows all the info you need regarding of your current video card.

Jale

Matrox G400 is a DirectX 6.0 card and the chances of running a GameCube emulator with it is 0.0000000001%

In other words, I'm sorry, but your video card is very slow and very outdated.

Jale

That depends of your system and there's no such thing as "lower version". Anyway, GameCube emulation is very slow even with the fastest computer available... well, at least most of the games are slow.

spotanjo3

You must have x64/Dual Core for the better speed but the beta version for it is not out yet so do not ask when. :)

memk

stevo
so should i get new computer or do i have to wait because right now i use dolwin and it goes slow

memk

stevo
i have one but i don't have a freeloader and naruto gekitou ninja taisen 3 but i found the rom so i tried to get it on the rom

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
If you want to play it on your GC, you will either the game itself or a broadband adapter, cross-cable Phantasy Star Online and the game .iso/.gcm.

memk

stevo
how do i hack it or mod it and wouldn't be easier to buy a freeloader and naruto gekitou ninja taisen 3