ps2 emu playing?

zeldafreak1223

Some Computer Punk
hey, ive been wondering, ive seen a bunch of cheap discs for sale that have lots of old n64 games on them. you load them up and they just have a menu with a list of games. you select one and play, and it even has saving features. im just wondering, how do people do that? is it accomplished with an emulator of some sort, or are all the games reprogrammed for the ps2 (highly doubtful) or something else? what do all those corporate guys do that an average person with a cd burner, a mod chip, some roms&emus can't? if it is accomplishable, please just ignore this and post a link to a guide on how to. only because i was hoping to make my friend a disc like one of those sold at kiosks with a specific line-up of games he likes for an easy birthday present. thanx!

Ryanfaescotland

I have heard of it being done and someone gave me a guide on how to do it for the Dreamcast with Mega Drive games although I never got it working.

Found this after 2 Google searches http://ps2emu.dcemu.co.uk/snesfaq.shtml

No offence but how hard did you look before posting?

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
These things are done in the same way you could do it yourself. Get an emulator for your system that supports making an image. Create the image by using a proggy and your ROMs, burn it, make a fancy-looking cover, done.
The procedure's differ per emulator. I have only done this once, to create a NES-disc for my Dreamcast.