Zilla103192

Zilla103192

Hey everyone.

I am Dillon, my handle around the internet is Zilla103192. So chances are, if you have seen that name before, it's me.

I am 20, work at a local restaurant, and spend my free time either with my girlfriend, gaming, or both!

My main hobby is Godzilla, I have been a huge fan ever since I was a kid, and have an ever growing collection of movies, toys, books, and games. I do free work for a website called Tohokingdom.com, where I host the websites podcast.

I am also an artist. Here is a sample of my work.

531246_126071380862453_786093085_n.jpg

I am not new to emulators and roms, but I am just a casual rom player. I mainly use them to play/own Godzilla games I couldn't normally obtain.

testmachine

Old member
Hey everyone.

I am Dillon, my handle around the internet is Zilla103192. So chances are, if you have seen that name before, it's me.

I am 20, work at a local restaurant, and spend my free time either with my girlfriend, gaming, or both!

My main hobby is Godzilla, I have been a huge fan ever since I was a kid, and have an ever growing collection of movies, toys, books, and games. I do free work for a website called Tohokingdom.com, where I host the websites podcast.

I am also an artist. Here is a sample of my work.

531246_126071380862453_786093085_n.jpg

I am not new to emulators and roms, but I am just a casual rom player. I mainly use them to play/own Godzilla games I couldn't normally obtain.

Welcome to the forum!
Love your art.I'm an artist too.But i'm not very skilled with a pencil,although i can draw something,and copy it in full detail.But my artist skills lie in the digital manipulation of images.By using Photoshop,Gimp,Paint.net,Inkscape and other image manipulation software,i can create a masterpiece.
Take my avatar image for example.Done it in 3 minutes.
I am also a novice pixel artist. :D

Last edited: