Game Problem: Zero Tolerance Multiplayer for Gens Emulator

Bloodpantha

Hey guys, I'm actually new to this forum, and I plan on being a big contributor, but as it stands right now, I'm in a bit of a situation. I've been trying to set up a two player game of Zero Tolerance (Genesis) with the Gens PC emulator. The thing is, I don't know how to do it, I can open two Gens windows, and run them both at full speed, but it just doesn't work. What do I need to do in order to get it to allow both games to play together? Or is it just not possible to play two players on one computer using the emulator?:confused: Thanks, for the help in advance.

tomster785

Hey guys, I'm actually new to this forum, and I plan on being a big contributor, but as it stands right now, I'm in a bit of a situation. I've been trying to set up a two player game of Zero Tolerance (Genesis) with the Gens PC emulator. The thing is, I don't know how to do it, I can open two Gens windows, and run them both at full speed, but it just doesn't work. What do I need to do in order to get it to allow both games to play together? Or is it just not possible to play two players on one computer using the emulator?:confused: Thanks, for the help in advance.

Two controllers, one emulator... start 2 player mode.