Yet another "How To Cheat" thread.

74_standard

I'm not being lazy, I've been searching and trying to get cheats to work on both FCE Ultra and NEStopia over half the day, with no success. I've now gotta beg someone on here to help me out.

It'd be great if someone could explain in detail how to get the cheats from http://www.zophar.net/fce/cht/ to work for FCEU, but any help for NEStopia...either game genie or creating cheats for both emulators would be appreciated too. Many thanks to anyone that can help out. I think a sticky with instructions on how to activate/create cheats would be cool. Later bros.

I know this topic is probably played out, but I'm desperate...Double Dragon and Megaman is giving me fits.

godsent1987

Blaze-of-Glory
For NEStopia

well you can google search cheats for your games

and how to use them is

Go to options/cheats/
then you'll see two different selections choose "add new." on the bottom selection then you click the gamegenie "O" <<< then copy and paste or type in the game genie code you've found.

as for finding cheats with the search feature i'm not so good at doing that, i mean i know alittle bit but not enough to explain how to get any cheats you want or whatever.

74_standard

Hey thanks godsent1987, I'm gonna try that out right now. Anyone else wanna chip in, go for it. Still would like to find out how to use those FCEU codes from Zophar's Domain.