A new version of the Sega Saturn emulator Yabause is now available. Here is what is new in this release:
You can get it from here.cart:
- A few Netlink changes(still doesn't work).
- CD Block play disc command fixes and improvements. Play Modes now handled correctly.
- Added correct Repeat counter support.
- CD audio data is now written to its own buffer, which is then played by the SCSP.
- CD audio data is now played by the SCSP. EFSDL and EFPAN support still needs to be added.
opengl video core:
- glutInit is now called before any other glut function(except for on the windows port).
software video core:
- Added normal sprite flipping(copied from scaled sprites).
- Corrected a bug with 8 bpp color calculation in scaled and distorted sprites.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicated textures in 8 bpp regular sprites.
- Distorted sprites made safer (won't read outside the texture)
- Fixed transparency for distorted sprites.
- Fixed scaled sprites bug in zoom points modes two points mode and C point
upper than A.
- Fixed a bug that was causing sprite priority problems.
- Fixed a gtk warning.
- Added Joystick support.
- Added a test in configuration dialog so input tab is displayed only when
emulation is initialized.
- Added NTSC/PAL setting
- Input settings are now disabled when PERCore isn't initialized.
- Added a sound setting tab.
- Added code to handle settings (everything should be working now, except
the "browse" buttons).
- Controls are now using the new Per* functions.
- Fixed some bugs in combo boxes.
- EC Compatibility list link added to help menu.
- Fixed an issue where default values weren't set correctly when yabause.ini
- Fixed an issue where Yabause would go into an endless loop if bios path
- DirectX error messages now return more info when there's an error.
- Fixed an issue where people without hardware sound buffers on their
sound card would have problems trying to run with sound.
- Fixed some inaccurate information in the README.WIN file.
- Fixed cut-off text in Memory Transfer dialog.
- All dialog windows can now be closed using the X icon in the top-right
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases Yabause would crash when sound
settings were altered.
- Some useless files were removed.
- Moved SDL detection in "global" part of configure script as it may be used
by all ports.
- Fixed a weird issue where a few functions were trying to return a value
when they obviously can't(How come GNU C compilers won't detect this?).
- Fixed a number of things that were causing compilation issues in VC++(VC++
still doesn't completely compile Yabause yet).
- Configure now checks if c99 variadic macros are available.