xmen mutant academy 1 and 2 help

xyz360400

Greetings, I just signed up to this forum after spending immense amounts of time looking through past threads for help with fixing the video config in ePSXe running the mutant academy iso's. If anyone know's how to config it to work I would appreciate the help. Thanx.

mhl12

what plugins are you using what problems are you having?

xyz360400

At one point I had it working with pete's direct 3d plugin because no opengl plugins would work, but now not even that seems to work. It displays no video and has no sound as though the game isn't loading.

hagbard

I don't have this game so can't test it, but I'd try PSXeven or SSSPSX

xyz360400

I can get it to run with epsxe (not psxeven) using pete's direct3d 1.68 in full screen using 32bit color depth with texture quality set to R8 G8 B8 A8, no Texture Filtering set to none, Smart texture garbage collection, Hi-Res textures, Off-Screen drawing 4, Advanced blending 2, Framebuffer textures 2, Framebuffer access 0, Scanlines (personal preference it works with or without), Color dithering, no Special game fixes, and Auto-detect FPS/Frame skipping limit (which works ok but actual gameplay seems slow). This is the best I've gotten it to run so far, but I will try different FPS configs. to see if I can improve gameplay speed.

alejobar

Man you just made my day!!! :D I try your config and itsw working perfect on my pc using epsxe!!! both games runs at perfect speed and with perfect graphincs! thank you very much. Just in case I only change one thing to your config, I unchecked "Use FPS limit" and thats it!
Before this I was running them using psxeven, but if you ask me, I really don't like this emulator at all, now I'm so happy because I can use my epsxe again :D

mhl12

xyz360400 said:
I can get it to run with epsxe (not psxeven) using pete's direct3d 1.68 in full screen using 32bit color depth with texture quality set to R8 G8 B8 A8, no Texture Filtering set to none, Smart texture garbage collection, Hi-Res textures, Off-Screen drawing 4, Advanced blending 2, Framebuffer textures 2, Framebuffer access 0, Scanlines (personal preference it works with or without), Color dithering, no Special game fixes, and Auto-detect FPS/Frame skipping limit (which works ok but actual gameplay seems slow). This is the best I've gotten it to run so far, but I will try different FPS configs. to see if I can improve gameplay speed.

don't run it in full screen and see if it works.

Hello i had tried the above suggestions and they work but a small problem occurs.
In the game while playing it i happed to pause it but the pause menu does not appear the sound of selection does but no menu:confused