Why does GENS keep language and other types of logs?

journeyfan1977

Whenever I play a game using GENS, it always leaves behind a "language" or "configuration" log that appears in the folder where I have GENS. Is there a way to get rid of this annoying feature? In other words, I just want the GENS execution file and the ROMS present in the folder and wish it would quit creating these useless files every time it's opened up. Is there an emulator as good as GENS? Any way to prevent this crap? One more question about the Sonic games...is "Sonic N' Knuckles and Sonic 1" supposed to work? I assume it is, but when I open it up it only shows Sonic and pals with "NO WAY" at the top of the screen and won't work. Why is this?

-Keith

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
You can always your place gens icon in a folder somewhere, then create a shortcut for it on your desktop, No more anyoning confiuration thingy clouding up your desktop

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Use Fusion SEGA,it's better than Gens,or try Gens+.
The game says NO WAY...set it to Europe,or US,Japan the one that works anyway.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
For Sonic and Knuckles with Sonic One, press ABC and Start and you will play a secrect mini game
Sonic and Knuckles with Sonic 2, You play Sonic 2 as Knuckles
Sonic and Knuckles with Sonic 3, You play Sonic 3 then it continues to Sonic and Kunckles, you can choose to play as Sonic, Sonic with Tails, Tails, or Knuckles
And for normal Sonic and Knuckles, you play Sonic and Knuckles