When can we expect a working DS Emulator?

Squiggly

ROM's are already out but when are we get a working DS emulator? Anyone have any idea?

Robert

i think there's already a thread about this.

Dualis 9 was released today but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. It runs most homebrew stuff.

Ideas had screenshots of it running the Metriod demo, but no word on a release date.

jv9

Like Butters said, it will take a long time before we see psp and ds emulator
emulating.

Last edited:

ragericho

but iv got all the roms already Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

montpics

ragericho said:
but iv got all the roms already Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Bah! I couldn't care less about grabbing that NintendoDS ROMs in a short period while I'm still fine having too much games which need to be played soon.

Furthermore, it is still not able to play commercial games. :cool:

ragericho

dude its not like its gonna play right on a pc any way ever thats not why i grabed them when they release blank carts to up load on to play on the ds is what im waiting for just like u can do with the gba 32 games on 1gig cart

montpics

But there is a possibility that those games might be redump just in case a problem occured with the emulator. ;)

ragericho

well isnt it good i get 16 gig per month free heh

ovrsg

is not that far away. they got the touch pad working.now is just the rest of the sistem. and the ds is not that complicated becuse with it's touch pad out of the way is just like a retrofited gba. a give it a 1 to 2 years because, theres is not that much focus on the ds emulator. what i realy want working is the game cube emulator. that would realy change my gaming world. i have so many games i want to play on that thing. i already have a gamecube but it has no sound. and with out no sound i acn't anjoy it. so i realy want a GC emulator soon.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Dude, check the dates of the threads your posting in. Some of them are nearly two years old.

You may want to scan through the forum rules cos youve already broke two of them.

spotanjo3

is not that far away. they got the touch pad working.now is just the rest of the sistem. and the ds is not that complicated becuse with it's touch pad out of the way is just like a retrofited gba. a give it a 1 to 2 years because, theres is not that much focus on the ds emulator. what i realy want working is the game cube emulator. that would realy change my gaming world. i have so many games i want to play on that thing. i already have a gamecube but it has no sound. and with out no sound i acn't anjoy it. so i realy want a GC emulator soon.

Wrong, no$gba runs many games great. Some are good speed and some are slow speed and it is still in development. I played New Super Mario on no$gba and it's great exclude transparency problem on the intro but ingame is great and speed is good. GO and test many games and you will see.

Fhavio

Pokemon I catch u
that is right many of the ds games are working perfectly..
like digimon world ds. Music, speed are 100% :) i don't try to save yet
Pokemon pearl (J) are saving, but when we run it, appear a black screen
No$gba is in developping like RockmanRotties says..

but if u are interessed try too, Desmume 6.0..
A great emulator too.. the speed is only bad point in it
The saves are alright..
And in the games, no$gba put it in a pocket..

I think the next versions will impressionate us.. :happy: