Whats your favourite sport and sports team?

Robzilla

Everyone in Canada, amd half the people on the NY border to Canada.

Canada has 3 gods... Beer, Hockey, and Rush.

Robzilla

GYBE! is pretty cool, but I also like Rush, Dreamtheater and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Gotta love progressive rock, too bad most people don't have the attention span to listen to music that's longer than 5 minutes long.

donkeyknob

wrestling is more enjoyable then hockey. any football code (especially rugby league and gridiron) is better then wrestling. soccer is better then all

i wish i could watch ESPN often enough to follow gridiron and support a team

hitmonlee

icon_spew.gif

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
My favourite sports are:

1. Jai Alai
2. Fly Fishing

Sadly none of them have organised teams. :(

Badger

Football - Rangers.

Gotta love being about 80 million pounds (US$140 million) in debt.

Season just keeps getting worse and worse, fact of the matter is we currently have 10 players out injured and haven't had a full strength squad at all this season. Best we had was only 4 players out injured at the start of the season.

belmont

Originally posted by Badger@Jan 27 2004, 12:16 PM
Football - Rangers.

Gotta love being about 80 million pounds (US$140 million) in debt.

Season just keeps getting worse and worse, fact of the matter is we currently have 10 players out injured and haven't had a full strength squad at all this season. Best we had was only 4 players out injured at the start of the season.
Remember the Rangers-Panathinaikos 1-3?? :p

In my team we have some of our best players out injured too :(

Badger

Rangers should of had the 3-1 Panathanikos game won by half time. Same with the 1-1 game. In saying that a team with no fit strikers or midfielders were never going to finish games off.