what is the name of this game ...

mohen_z

i think it's around 93 - 95 ( not sure tho), it's hard for me to describe because it's an old game , and i can't remember much .
it's a street fight kind of game , and there is an option for 2 players .
the figure look like RIO from street fighter , he got an head band , and everytime he win he cross his hands and theres wind ( lol coming from no where ). it's not 1 on 1 game , u fighting against alot and theres crowed back in the scene.
there is some combination with the kicking , and it's basically an arcade game that appears on machine coins .
i don't remember the screen moving with the player , it's just stay and the enemies coming all the time .
sorry for my english it's not my native language , any suggestions ?

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
The only game i can think of with a guy who crosses his arms across his chest and wears a head band would be Fatal Fury.

mohen_z

The only game i can think of with a guy who crosses his arms across his chest and wears a head band would be Fatal Fury.

nah , in this game you can move up and down , not only side to side .
and beside that , fury is too much populary for me to forget :eek:

so its not a side scrolling arcade game
its a 2 player game
its not a fighter
there is this guy with headband

I remember playing one such game about 6 years ago. DOnt quite remember the details :/ Wait...that was on my old nes not in arcade.

are you sure its not a fighter? I can think of lots of games with people with headbands. Double dragon/Fatal fury/even kof if its early days/all those capcom games with ryu or sakura in them...tekken...goes on for ever.

mohen_z

so its not a side scrolling arcade game
its a 2 player game
its not a fighter
there is this guy with headband

I remember playing one such game about 6 years ago. DOnt quite remember the details :/ Wait...that was on my old nes not in arcade.

are you sure its not a fighter? I can think of lots of games with people with headbands. Double dragon/Fatal fury/even kof if its early days/all those capcom games with ryu or sakura in them...tekken...goes on for ever.

it is a fighter that fights against bullys ( big guys ) .
it's much old then tekken , and it's not famous like those u wrote ...
it's an beautiful game , there some kick combination, and there is alot of bullys to fight against , not only 1 ... the figure isnt ryu , it's just looks like him.
any other guesses ?:)

PS. what is that name of the game you played on your NES .. it coulb be it

Last edited:
I think the guy is talking about games like cadillacs and dragons or punisher(dudes) but those games dont have guys with headbands. :D

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
May be is combat tribe , the screen don't move at this game and a lot of enemies come to you , this game is arcade and in the SNES too, but i don't remember guys with bends at this game :)