What is the game you expect the most?

Rau32

What is the game you are anticipating in 2015? Actually i love both android games and retro emulator games very much. I hope there are some new android games would be released so that i can play them on my gaming handheld JXD S7800B.

G.M.Skel

I can't wait to get my PC parts to build it and play Team Fortress 2 on it. I might get Destiny, Titanfall and Evolve for it too.

Raz

Holy mother of God! I thought after THQ went under this franchise will never see the light of day, how could I miss that announcement? Thanks for pointing this out, pretty stoked for what they are going for, previous games were pretty good.

barracks

I watched the description and video reviews of Ny'alotha raid . Killing 12 bosses is unreal to me. And it was a pity to spend time

Rosenivy

WoW classic, of course!
It is worth playing for anyone that enjoys games! I love it because its an experience on its own, the ability to be placed into a living world that is free for you to explore is something else, interacting with other people and making friends along the way. (Although earning wow classic gold is hard...:dry: maybe ssegold can help you)

Rosenivy

What I expect most is FIFA 21!

The release date of any FIFA is always an exciting time for fans of the franchise. The truth is no matter how much we rage at the previous game we all still buy the next one.

The previous three FIFA titles have all released on the last Friday in September. It will likely be the same again for the PS4 and Xbox One with versions for the next gen consoles coming later.

If we base it off the last three releases then FIFA 21 would release on September 25, 2020. It's unknown when it will be released for the PS5 and Xbox Series X as we don't even know when the consoles themselves will come out.

But still! really excited!

Rosenivy

Hi, just saw your question in 2015, so do you still need opinions about the game I expect the most? Well, if yes, my answer is definitely WoW Classic.

Why I love WoW Classic and willing to recommend it to you?

I’m loving the slow pace and grouping up for quests. Chatting with and getting to know the people in the area you’re questing in. Bumping into the same people in different areas. Getting excited by a grey upgrade. Getting very excited by a bag drop. Drive-by buffing everyone I come across.

One thing that I’m really enjoying is jumping in and healing or rezzing wherever I can. If I spot someone with 2 or more mobs on them then I’ll stop and keep my eye on them to see if they need help. Especially if it’s a warrior or rogue. Probably completely unnecessary but it makes me happy 'cause I know GY runs are a P in the A.

And I am absolutely loving the professions. When I actually played WoW Classic, as a hunter, my Leatherworking seemed like so much of a faff to level that I gave up on it, leaving me feeling bad seeing all the cool higher level recipes.

For my new Warrior, even if/when it impedes the character’s leveling/questing, I am making sure to keep my Blacksmithing skill on par or better than my character level so that I can craft my own gear, or just buy them. If I'm short of wow classic gold, I will find other help because it is at once incredibly frustrating farming lower level areas formats because you’re too low level to farm the mats you really want to level skills effectively.

Hassan420

I was really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but the sheer number of bugs (click) ruined my first impression a bit. But I still consider this game a masterpiece in any case

Bami

I was really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but the sheer number of bugs (click) ruined my first impression a bit. But I still consider this game a masterpiece in any case
I wonder what you will say now after it has been released :)

emuplus

Life is strange 3, they recently announced it and it looked pretty hype, but the stories are getting kinda repetitive i guess it happens when you have 3-4 parts of a game. :D