WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EPSXE?

Count_Shagrath

I got the Epsxe emulator i loaded a game in the cd rom, but some of the menus in the game flicker, change strange colors, our are missing. also there is NO SOUND IN THE CUT SCENES!!WHAT IS GOING ON? Also, how do i run ISO's. Do i just down load ALL the files for that one game? then what do i do? Please help

Van Halen Man

Coolest person on earth.
Also, how do i run ISO's. Do i just down load ALL the files for that one game? then what do i do? Please help
Ok to RUN an ISO you just go to file->run iso.( That should be pretty obvious) Now to answer your question about downloading isos: It is illegal so I can't say anything about it in these forums.But if you give me your email i can send you some instructions. Also, you can make isos of games that you have the CD-rom of with several programs such as : Alcohol 120%
ISO buster
ISO producer
And I think there is one called Magic ISO
I am sure that there are several more.

TrueUchiha

what about the sound in the cutscenes thing, cuz i can get sound everywhere else, and in megaman legends the sound works for like the first 10 seconds of every cut scene then it cuts out til the end of the cutscene. whats up with that?

MCP

Banned
I got the Epsxe emulator i loaded a game in the cd rom, but some of the menus in the game flicker, change strange colors, our are missing. also there is NO SOUND IN THE CUT SCENES!!WHAT IS GOING ON? Also, how do i run ISO's. Do i just down load ALL the files for that one game? then what do i do? Please help
What version of epsxe are you running?