What in the world is the new topic?!

montpics

Jay said:
I am a nice guy.... most of the time. :)
Assuming that you are using devil as your avatar? :p

BTW, welcome to this forum. :)

F

froster1990

I must say, how much you write and how fast you do it is refreshing to see. Most people can post fast but it would be crap. Welcome to the forums!

Rincar

spaceduk said:
welcome rincar. hope u stay a while and breath a bit o life back into this forum lol.

Thanks, I shall do my very best to help this forum remember what it was like before, and want to be 1000x that. :ninja:

Well frost it is funny how I just became a member lastnight....course I was on till like 5 in the morning my time (USA,MN) writeing away. I don't know I can't write about much but when it come to video games and helping others I could write a book I am sure. But thank you all for the warm welcome, it makes me want to stay and contribute the most I can to this forum. :wub:

Last edited:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
montpics said:
Assuming that you are using devil as your avatar? :p

BTW, welcome to this forum. :)

So just because I'm the prince of darkness and master of all evil I have to be a bad guy, huh?

Rincar

You he has a point there Montpics, I mean satan is not always mean.....he is just 100% evil and mean and wants to kill everyone. :confused:

montpics

Jay said:
So just because I'm the prince of darkness and master of all evil I have to be a bad guy, huh?
You'll simply never know what the devil is capable of even though that avatar looks so innocent. ;)

Of course, I didn't regard it as Satan. :p