Emulator Problem: Wgens will not take Screenshot

Shen-Fn-Woo

I was playing through Phantasy Star 4 Hell Mode and taking screenshots of all the game's cut scenes and then I had to reformat my computer. I'm not sure if the reformat did it itself, but whatever's going on, my wgens is not taking screenshots anymore! :\ I use both methods of taking them (both shift+backspace and simply going through the menu and clicking on screenshot), and it's like the emulator just ignores me. I tried defining a directory for it to save to to no avail. What's going on with this thing? I'm using Wgens211. Other Gens emulators seem to work fine, but this is Pstar Hell mode and I refuse to start over, and moving the srm file doesn't seem to let me start from where I last left off.

Any idea how I can fix this? Did I do something wrong? What's going on with this thing?

Tags:
wgens,
wgens211,
screenshot problem,
won't take screenshot,
screenshot doesn't work

Last edited:

Shen-Fn-Woo

Either this is a common easy to fix problem that people think I'm stupid for not having searched for an answer for (as if I didn't try), or nobody really knows the answer to it/more rare a problem than I thought....

:\