Visual Nintendo Lite (VNL) NDS emulator?

rasunin

Hi guys!

im new here.

there is something that i had chanced upon while searching for No$gba on youtube. i read this and found an "interesting comment":

===========================================================
LOL VNL is way better than NO$GBA

My friend Matt has another emulator for DS and it does everything a DS can do and even play music you can put into your game while you play it. so if you don't like that cheesy pokemon sond play some dance music. Unfortunately he won't let me give you the site for his homepage. lol

The emulator is called VISUAL NINTENDO LITE. it cannot be found on google or any other search engine. It can only be found on my mate's personal homepage but it also has other things on it that I can't say about.
==========================================================

well...based on these 2 comments, i guess hardly many people know about it.
and even if they do, they would most likely keep quiet? hahah...well, in the least they would tell their friends but not people on the internet.

but whether or not this is true, i do not know.

Here is the source where the comments came from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js5Qh0k1Swo

click on page 9 to view the comments i found.
i don't think you will have an easy time finding it if you will to view all 300 ++ comments.

if you have anything to say or comment about this, you may do so.
but if you have questions for me, im afraid...this is all i know.

spotanjo3

That's nice because I do not believe you. He won't let you give us the site for his homepage ? I think he is lying and the emulators are for everyone thanks to many authors for shares. Your friend is not author and he dont share with everyone then he doesn't have it and that's lying. :)

I dont care about the pokemon game and already know about it.

rasunin

haha...ohok then...... erm...just some correction with your words...because, somehow, i felt that you were not aiming at me since i was able to comprehend by what you were saying by "reading between the lines", but it felt awkward to read it:

"That's nice because I do not believe you."
well...i didn't typed those comments. so it would be more appropriate to say "him" instead.

"Your friend is not author"
erm....its not my friend. i don't even know that guy. not a single thing at all.

thanks for your comments btw. i guess i can ignore about VNL.

spotanjo3

Oh, really ? :)

Unfortunately he won't let me give you the site for his homepage.

You know his site but you are not going to share it with us ?? Well, too bad for him for he is not a good person. Too many authors are share the emulators information to anywhere and this is strange I ever heard of so we will want a proof. Now, I doubt because you do not have his homepage and his homepage obviously do not exist because his homepage will appear in google and yahoo anyway and I dont see what's the difference. :)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
What kind of rubbish is this?

If you have something to post then post it, but this pathetic attempt to dangle what is said to be a emulator over our heads is failing miserably. As if the lack of comments is not enough reassurance. You cant go making claims of any type with out the proper credentials to back them up, and no video on youtube is gong to qualify as such. so please take your chicanery elsewhere.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
In fairness chaps its not him making the comments, he merely pointed to something he found on Youtube and thats where the comments came from.

This is indeed a hoax. There are plenty of flash carts that allow you to use the DS as a media player and perform all sorts of functions but there are currently no publicly available emulators that offer good functionality for games or any other usage.

spotanjo3

I knew it.

I also do not like people to do the hoax. They are being dishonesty and they disgusting me big time. I am sick and tired of those people like that... Hoax against us for what ? That's not cool. I wonder why those people live on earth ? They don't deserve it unless they change their behavior, jeez!