Very Strang Controller Problem :Kawaks

kallion

Simple Man
I'm having somewhat of a problem with my controller, I have a Saitek P990 dual analog controller and it's ran fine before but I recently re-installed kawaks and when I went to set my controls a very strange thing happened...

If you've ever set up controls, you know that it does it somewhat for you, You start at Up then it goes for you like automatically goes to down then left then right so you can just set the buttosn where the blinking line is , and that's easy :)

Well... here's my problem... I started to do my controls, but every time I hit a button, when I release it, the next control is set as Joy2UP, Which is an un-attainable control for me to put in on my controller. I don't know what's causing it... other emulators work fine when I set controls, It's only this...

I tried using nebula, but every time I go to controls, it freezes and shuts down :[

I know it's probably confusing, If I could take a video to explain I would, it's very confusing, It's acting as if there's something permanentlly holding a button Joy2Up, and there is nothing that is doing that, my controller apparently doesn't even have a Joy2up.

Last edited: