Vagrant Story and others ...

HimuraBR

Hi,

I was playing Vagrant Story in CVGS but there are some problems with the sounds. I heard in another place that is a bug of plugin that CVGS couldn't solve, only with a certain plugin that can be used in ePSXe. It's not only in VS, but I heard the same problems with some others games, like Legend of Mana, this one I even have problems using the Fierce attacks (that give graphics glitches).

What is the plugin that I had to use in ePSXe to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

montpics

Not sure but I played a bit with ePSXe using the usual plugins. Pete's GPU plugin and Eternal SPU plugin. :)

HimuraBR

Eternal SPU Plugin? Didn't tried with this one.... I'll see if it solves the problem.

Thanks, Mont. :)

HimuraBR

I tried it and yes, now it's playing with full sound on ePSXe.... it's really a shame that CVGS went down... the emulator was good. ePSXe is running somewhat slow on my PC, I will look on General Configuration of ePSXe here for some tips on how can I speed it a little up. :D

Thanks again. :)

HimuraBR

I tried the PSXeven, but its getting some problem to run, crashing so soon that I run it.... I'll try to download it again and see if its happens again..