Ultra 64 problem

JMD360

I have the roms and everything needed to get this working and I know my pc can do it since it runs model 2 and CPS 3 100% etc but everytime with the Ultra 64 emu I keep getting this error

tydyyb0.jpg

If anyone can help I would be great full

Last edited:

JMD360

That might be a good idea but don't you have to do something to the roms to make mame pick them up? Thanks again

spotanjo3

Obvious, you do not have experience... Here:

Where to put them!

CHD files need to be put in their own folders in you main Roms folder.

For example Killer Instinct uses a romfile called kinst.zip and a hard disk file called kinst.chd. First the rom file need to be put (Still zipped!) into the main Mame roms folder (Normally C:\Mame\Roms). You then need to create a new folder in your roms folder called kinst and copy the kinst.chd (Not zipped!) file into it (C:\Mame\Roms\kinst). If you are unsure how to create folders then have a look at the Windows Basics page as it has a description of what to do.

If you've done this correctly then your folder should look something like this...

mamechdtree.gif

ENJOY!

JMD360

That was the first thing I did lol. I do have a lot of experience with this emu just I seem to have a problem with anything Ultra 64. I have that like everything you said but alas still nothing mame just wont pick it up :glare:

spotanjo3

That was the first thing I did lol. I do have a lot of experience with this emu just I seem to have a problem with anything Ultra 64. I have that like everything you said but alas still nothing mame just wont pick it up :glare:

REALLY??!?! Show me your screenshots of mame, roms and chd folder and i will see if something is wrong with you. Follow the instruction again. I learned from this one a long time ago and it should do just fine for you. TRY AGAIN! :)