Two questions regarding Pokemon Blue emulation.

KoritheMan

The Weather Man
I am new here, and I have a question. Please answer it to the best of your knowledge. Thanks...

I want to know how to play this game via Cable Center with my brother, via emulators. I have tried TGBEmu (or whatever it's called, but I think that's the name) to link up together, as well as VisualBoy Advance LAN and Wifi, but again, to no avail. We use routers by the way, if that has anything to do with it (which it most likely does, since it interferes with us playing multiplayer on Starcraft's Battle.Net as well). The router names are "Belkin" btw. I know about fowarding ports, and the website to do it (http://www.portforward.com), but thing is, last time I tried, the whole router system went down, and I DON'T want that happening again. If someone is going to help me foward ports, make sure you tell me step by step on how to do it, and be sure that it won't crash the internet. If it does crash it, I have to find SOMEWAY to get it back on.

Please... PLEASE help me foward ports. I desperately want to play this game with my brother at the Cable Center, and I would also like to play Starcraft together online, as well. I believe fowarding ports will be the only way we can play together.

Again, thanks in advance, and please do respond. :)

Last edited:

KoritheMan

The Weather Man
I figured that. But like I said, I think my router is interfering with me linking up. Can someone knowledgable (this board has to have someone who knows about fowarding ports at portforward.com) tell me step-by-step how to foward ports, so that I don't mess up online? The last time I tried myself, everything crashed. I know this is why I cannot connect.

KoritheMan

The Weather Man
Please, someone tell me how to foward ports. I don't want to sound like a whiner, and I appreciate the help regarding the emulator. I still need to know this part though.