Emulator Problem: Trouble w/ DS Eumulator on Windows 8 Notebook

NGNM85

I recently purchased a brand new laptop with Windows 8 (4GB RAM , AMD E-300 Procesor, w/ Radeon HD graphics, 1.30GHz.) which is really aggravating, BTW, and one of the first things I wanted to do is load it up with some games. I have emulators for SNES, GBA, and original GameBoy, and a small library of games, that all work pretty well. Unfortunately; I've been having a hell of a time with the DS emulators. I used to have DSMume on my old desktop computer, and it worked beautifully. Even after using the troubleshoot function to fix compatibility issues, and messing with the settings, there is nothing I can do to make it work right. The sound is glitchy, and so is the picture. It's kinda like when you're playing a DVD that has some tiny scratches on it, or something, it sort of stutters, and the picture is a little out of focus. The games play like they are in slow motion. The only one I've been able to make work is an older version of No$GBA, but, unfortunately; as many of you, probably, already know, this program does not allow you to adjust the screen size, so I'm stuck with this tiny miniscule screen. So I guess my question is; is there something else I could be doing to make DSmume work, on this computer? If not; is there something else I should try? Any advice would be appreciated.

NGNM85

Since no$gba runs fine why dont you download the no$zoomer utility to make the screen bigger

Ok. Thanks.

I downloaded No$Zoomer, but every time I open it it says; 'Rom Image Crashed', and closes itself. Is there something else I am supposed to do?