Tomba 1

trainx3000

I have the original playstation and the game Tomba 2. I also have a demo for Tomba 1 but don't have the full game. Being cheap, i wanted to get the rom version and paly it on my pc but i can't seem to find it. Also i have yet to find an easy to use emulator. Any help on finding both would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
http://forums.emulator-zone.com/rules.php

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

If you do manage to source it the PSX emulator is the easiest one to setup and use. Just put the bios into the emulator root folder and load your ISO.

The other emulator to try is ePSXe, it offers lots of graphical enhancements and improvements but is plug-in based so takes a little more effort to start with.

Both emulators will run ISO/Bin files directly without needing to mount on a virtual drive.

In either case you will need the Playstation bios scph1001.bin for these emulators to work. Again though this is the playstation OS and is subject to the same rule as roms and ISO's as detailed above.

Last edited: