Tiny Tank ePSXe lag

Sneakilicious

I recently found my stash of PS1 games and am trying all of the working ones in ePSXe. All of the games up until Tiny Tank have worked, and I can't figure out a way to fix it. During in game cut-scenes, or later in levels when more has been loaded, the game begins to lag. The video becomes choppy and the audio lags and loops a bit. This is only game that gives me grief, ironically the one I want to play the most. I've tried just about every combination of settings, from lowest to recommended. I don't know what else I can do to make it work, bar actually picking up a PS2 slim. Perhaps a difference emulator? Different drivers? If any other information could help, I can provide it.

Emulator: ePSXe v.1.9.25
Video Plugin: Pete's OpenGL Driver v2.9 ( internal X & Internal Y= Very High, Stretching mode: Stretch to full window size, render Mode: 2 (Use framebuffer object) text filt = 2 FPS limit= 63, Compatibility=2,3,2; Shader effects= 1 (Fullscreen smoothin)) (these were the settings recommended to play Tiny Tank on, and they work the best, but still lag during cut-scenes and high clutter maps)
Audio Plugin: ePSXe SPU Core v.1.9.0
CD-ROM Plugin: PEOpS CDR Driver 1.4
Console Bios Used: SCPH7502

CPU: Intel it 4670k
GPU: GTX 770 4GB
16GB RAM

Solis

Hello Sneakilicious,

You can try and make an image of the game. Then run it as an iso. Games run better as iso(.bin .iso .img)
If that does not work you can try using peopsoft driver or try it on pcsxr. I know i beat it on pcsxr and i did not
have any issues.