There's no compatible file in my Crash Bash ISO, help please!

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya Again, I'm right problematic aren't I? Haha :p

Anyway I've downloaded an iso file of Crash Bash, which is just over 180MB, I've tried just running the ISO on the espexe 1.60 emulator but it doesn't work, I've extracted all the files, but there is not a compatible file within it, I don't think, there's no BIN, IMG, NRG nothing.

Here is what's there, can someone tell me which file I can run on the emulator, I've tried them all but anyway:

- DAT FILE called CRASHBSH- 105MB

- SPYRO FILES X3- I don't get this, I've downloaded a crash game with these on before, they aren't revelant I don't think.

- File called BASHY, and when I look at type it says FILE - 30.2MB

- Speed Dial SYSTEM File - ?

And Finally a 34 File called SCES_028.34

Is there something I can do or not? Remember I've tried just running the ISO file trying different plugins.

Thanks in advance...:D

Last edited:

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
When you open up the ISO you wont see a .BIN or .IMG you have to extract the RAW data in order to get a .BIN, and you should never see a .NRG in an ISO because .NRG would be the ISO Lol, If that makes any sence to you. .ISO and .NRG are almost the same thing. what program are you using to look into the ISO??

Crazy!

Road Runner!
I'm using WINRAR, I've extracted everything in the iso archive, everything which is in there is as stated above...:D

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
you use winrar to look into your ISO????............

Ok well now i suggest you get ISO Buster or Magic ISO.... Load the ISO in Either one and you should see track 1. then youll right click on track 1 and go to extract. Then click Extract RAW and youll get your .BIN

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hello yeah you sound puzzled, I'm obviously doing something wrong! :D :eek:

Anyway, as you sound puzzled and have suggested these programs, I'll give them a try, anyway I'm a little low on money at present are these programs available for free anywhere or trial period?

CrAzY!

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Done, I'm in the middle of installing it thanks Dude *I feel so American* lol :p

Thank you loads! :D

CrAzY!