• Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Microsoft Xbox 360

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
thanks for the post. i went to the rent a center site (we have it here to) and i never thought you was able to do that so forget the edit on my last post.

the_ghost

emu wizard
yugiohmaster said:
here in puerto rico there is a place called rent a center and you can rent pcs and video game consoles
oh yeah they have that hear too
my brother rented a big screen tv from there
but in the long run ends up costing more than just buying it
but its still a good service.

305soldier said:
that is a very smart(and expensive) move i would like to get both consoles and hopefully i will be to able but if i cant i will go with the PS3. i have always thought sony was extremly good in the gaming industry.

EDIT:i just got an idea wouldn't it be cool to be able to rent the consoles.
yeah thats true it is exspensive but I have a good job, I can affford it but damn its still gonna cost a lot of money to buy both of them, shit.

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah your lucky you have a job but im 13 and its hard for me to get money :dry:. anyway my parents will problably buy me one and make me buy the other (if i want it) with the money i earn buy doing chores like a f**king slave. :mad: ohh well all for the pleasure of gaming :D.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Some dude has got hold of an xBox 360. No joke look here. His dad works for microsoft and was testing it out. It looks like the real thing. He hasnt got any xbox 360 games for it thou just halo 2. The wires coming out of the top are for the external hard drive.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah i found out about that yesterday on attack of the show on G4. the cables sticking out of their look kinda funny and he has that little tv that's all fuzzy.