system error 131 PLEASE HELP!!!

chris3456948

i have been playing xenogears and a system error pops up when i try to go to a new screen. its after i get kicked out of town and try to go into the forest. THANKS

chris3456948

im using epsxe v1.6 with pete's opengl driver 1.75 eternal spu plugin 1.41 and sapu's cd-rom plugin v1 and i have tried it with iso files and with the cd

montpics

Can you tell us your PC specs?

Try to use the older version of ePSXe such as ePSXe v1.5.2 or PSXeven. If anything comes out, please tell us. :cool:

chris3456948

i fixed the problem it was beause i tried to cheat with the psx emulation cheater and i had to start the game from the begining but now when i come up to the fmv with fei as a child playing with a ball it freezes but im going to try and use the older version and try to see if it fixes it. so i hope if anyone else has this problem i then i have helped them out. thanks for the help everyone.

montpics

chris3456948 said:
i fixed the problem it was beause i tried to cheat with the psx emulation cheater and i had to start the game from the begining but now when i come up to the fmv with fei as a child playing with a ball it freezes but im going to try and use the older version and try to see if it fixes it. so i hope if anyone else has this problem i then i have helped them out. thanks for the help everyone.
That one can only be fixed with other PS emulator such as Connectix Virtual Game Station or Emurayden (hacked version of CVGS) if ePSXe can't solve it. :cool: