Suspicious yet.. not?

Mahoraba3

So, I see that I won't be able to put a actual link into this post because of the New Forum user restrictions which is going to make this difficult.

Now, I know the saying "If its too good to be true, it usually is" and this looks pretty sketchy but at the same time, not at all! Probably cause I've wanted to find one for so long but the site HackingNation (.org) has a 3DS Emulator and a PS3 Emulator up, the 3DS has a video and it looks pretty good, has comments which yes, could just all be the same person.

Any thoughts?

testmachine

Old member
So, I see that I won't be able to put a actual link into this post because of the New Forum user restrictions which is going to make this difficult.

Now, I know the saying "If its too good to be true, it usually is" and this looks pretty sketchy but at the same time, not at all! Probably cause I've wanted to find one for so long but the site HackingNation (.org) has a 3DS Emulator and a PS3 Emulator up, the 3DS has a video and it looks pretty good, has comments which yes, could just all be the same person.

Any thoughts?

We had another thread about this.Search through the forums a bit and you'll see it.
And it is fake,every emu on that website is fake,those videos are fake too.Even those comments under the post on the website are fake.End of story.