Star Wars -Episode 1 Battle for Naboo

DarkSide

Can somebody help me with this room? i can't play him, i have 8 versions of this room and neither work, all that appear is a black screen, the other games work fine, my emulator is ''project64 version 1.6'' and i'm getting real pissed cuz i wanna play this game, any help? :(

Jale

This game is not supported right now. Wait until next Project64 release and... hopefully it'll be emulated.

Last edited:

DarkSide

Thanks butters i need wait the, i also have another problem, how we fix that problem on the sound of the game? i can't listen to the full song clean, always keeping stoping u know? something like this ''ta ta ta ta ta '' is really anoying man.

DarkSide

Butters said:
Enable "Sync game to audio" in audio's plugin configuration.

nah butter its not working man, can u tell me the best pluiguins for project64? and when i'm going to select the mission my screen are doing the same thing as your sig, the screen dont stop. damm sorry for bothering u man.

Jale

But does it do it with every game? When a game does it I enable the Sync game to audio feature to fix it. Unless your computer isn't fast enough to process all the frames of the games. What are your computer specs?

Oh and plugins:

Video: Jabo's Direct3D8 (for DirectX 8.0/8.1 or higher video cards). Jabo's Direct3D6 for on-board VGA.

Audio: Jabo's DirectSound.

Controller: N-Rage's DirectInput V2 (transfer pack emulation).

Last edited:

DarkSide

Butters said:
But does it do it with every game? When a game does it I enable the Sync game to audio feature to fix it. Unless your computer isn't fast enough to process all the frames of the games. What are your computer specs?

Oh and plugins:

Video: Jabo's Direct3D8 (for DirectX 8.0/8.1 or higher video cards). Jabo's Direct3D6 for on-board VGA.

Audio: Jabo's DirectSound.

Controller: N-Rage's DirectInput V2 (transfer pack emulation).

No i play mario64 normally without any error, is only with ''star wars the shadow empire'' , and my computer isn't too fast at all, i have 120 of memory and my hd is 40, oh i can find this option sync man.

Jale

To play games smoothly you need a faster computer. Check the minimun requirements for Project64:

• Pentium III 600 Mhz or better.
  • 128 Mb. RAM or more.
  • Fast video card with 16 Mb. Video RAM or more.
  • Windows 95/98/Me.
  • DirectX 6.0 (latest version of DirectX recommended).

For the recommended settings you must at least double the previous one:

• 1.2 Ghz processor or better.
  • 256 Mb. RAM or more.
  • GeForce 3 or better.
  • Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP.
  • DirectX 9.0c.

^ Those are not the official recommended settings but it should run smoothly at that configuration.

DarkSide

Butters said:
To play games smoothly you need a faster computer. Check the minimun requirements for Project64:

• Pentium III 600 Mhz or better.
  • 128 Mb. RAM or more.
  • Fast video card with 16 Mb. Video RAM or more.
  • Windows 95/98/Me.
  • DirectX 6.0 (latest version of DirectX recommended).

For the recommended settings you must at least double the previous one:

• 1.2 Ghz processor or better.
  • 256 Mb. RAM or more.
  • GeForce 3 or better.
  • Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP.
  • DirectX 9.0c.

^ Those are not the official recommended settings but it should run smoothly at that configuration.

^^thanks for the help man, i guess i ned a better computer, bt the only thing i think strange is that this only happen to ''star wars'' games man. :happy: but i will make some changes here, thanks.