Some Snes9X Problem ??

Kazenji

Everytime i open it up and go to load game i get a heap of errors

Heres what it says

"Exception processing Message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

i have to click cancel 4 times before it goes

and the other problem that i have is after i exit from it for some odd reason its still running in the windows processes

any help would be good.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Was it running before? If so you could clear the reg settings .. If not Sorry no idea there.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
It was probably a fault in Snes9X's config file, or it was a faulty ROM that was poorly dumped.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Delete it, redownload it, start again.

If its failing to close, make sure you use the programs toolbar to select the 'file>exit' command rather than just clicking the red X in the corner of the window.

However minor the problem always try and include your PC spec (processor, ram, graphics card and operating system) this is often important in diagnosing a solution. A lot of users just put it in their sig in their profile so it displays with everything they post. Can make finding a solution a lot faster.

Last edited:

Kazenji

or it was a faulty ROM that was poorly dumped.

Nope it is'nt

Delete it, redownload it, start again.

If its failing to close, make sure you use the programs toolbar to select the 'file>exit' command rather than just clicking the red X in the corner of the window..

I've done both

as for the fire>exit it just sits there and when i go ctrl+alt+delete it says its not responding

However minor the problem always try and include your PC spec (processor, ram, graphics card and operating system) this is often important in diagnosing a solution. A lot of users just put it in their sig in their profile so it displays with everything they post. Can make finding a solution a lot faster

XP

AMD sempron processor
2600+
1.60Ghz, 1.00GB of Ram
and the graphics card is a Radeon X1650

I fixed it i downloaded it off this site i guess i was using an old version.

Last edited: