snes, nes adapter and controller questions

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
ulaoulao said:
- Wel yes for any os that is before XP or Or from the 2000+ days. You may need a driver. But I have tried just about every controler out ther for usb, and built a had full my self. All the USB chips are programed to use HID. If you are asked to install a driver, I would suggests try with out first.

Yeah, true, you should try it out and see if it detects first, but had some really buggy PCs, so never buy anything without drivers. Don't want the incident years ago where I hacked my 486 with a battle-ax I actually still own. :p My friends thought it was funny, but tired of the lagging and constant errors, could never fix that thing, why I built my own down the line (A PI 246 - not a bad first experiment) Don't forgot the monitor I threw out a three story window, if I never did, would of still been using it, it's the way I am: keep it and deal with it. It kept blacking out and colors turned to pink every five minutes, though would of went anyhow, but had to take the first step. Don't look at me, a friend suggested to "get rid of it", well, I did. Thanks to him, I had the excuse to throw it out in the trash and buy another one. :p The PC, well, I had a beef with that for about three years prior. Ya can only bottle up things for so long before you explode, tells how bad that 486 was. :p Anyway, Windows was always touchy and so is Windows 2000, and probably XP too, because it's a "electronic", so always expect the worst. ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Desert Drifter,
if it is not at wal-mart then maybe it was really sold out and no restock at all. Maybe you should ask the people work there and ask for this name and see if they can help.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Desert Drifter,
if it is not at wal-mart then maybe it was really sold out and no restock at all. Maybe you should ask the people work there and ask for this name and see if they can help.

I was only kidding with you, hope you know that... Anyway, their useless, they don't even know where something is if ya ask them. I'm out of luck on my end, but look else where.... ;)

spotanjo3

I know you are kidding with me but I just want to tell you about that, that's all. Actually, you are right. They are useless and they dont even know where something is and if they didn't then ask for the manager and ask why they dont know where and do something about it and they will be happy to do that. I will if they did, lol. That's their jobs to help us without not knowing about it is ridiculous, you know. It's our responsible to tell the manager instead of silence and say nothing and leave the store is not going to help at all. Say something and things can change. :)

Last edited:

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I know you are kidding with me but I just want to tell you about that, that's all. Actually, you are right. They are useless and they dont even know where something is and if they didn't then ask for the manager and ask why they dont know where and do something about it and they will be happy to do that. I will if they did, lol. That's their jobs to help us without not knowing about it is ridiculous, you know. It's our responsible to tell the manager instead of silence and say nothing and leave the store is not going to help at all. Say something and things can change. :)

Well, don't get me wrong, their great people, but might as well find it yourself since they don't, but they work there, go figure, eh? The manager? Hey, the first one I go to pest, but always refer me to a worker. AH. Like I said: Might as find it yourself, though have actually asked other customers and got a better response. ;) I'm a persistant person, so I always get the answers I want, though don't get me wrong, I pretty much be-friend anyone, including ones people don't like, maybe they take them the worng way, but anyhow, they don't have it there, so I'm out of luck here...

spotanjo3

Yeah, I am not talk about get angry out on them. I don't. I just find that they do not help enough then I will just go to manager to ask for help. I always said thank you after they couldn't be helpful so I can always go to manager and it is helpful. No problem. :D

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Yeah, I am not talk about get angry out on them. I don't. I just find that they do not help enough then I will just go to manager to ask for help. I always said thank you after they couldn't be helpful so I can always go to manager and it is helpful. No problem. :D

Well, I'm nice, most people like me off the bat. Never get mad, and always also say "Thanks" even if they couldn't help me out. Not everyone has the same knowledge. It's common courtesy. ;)

spotanjo3

Well, I'm nice, most people like me off the bat. Never get mad, and always also say "Thanks" even if they couldn't help me out. Not everyone has the same knowledge. It's common courtesy. ;)

Same here. If someone insulted me or something. I always said calm down and if someone continue then I said okay okay I am leaving. I dont need a problem. Bye.

I always say thank you and hi everytime I walk by because that's me. If someone is not helpful I will say dont worry thank you anyway and I move on to someone else who is able to help, that's simple. I dont need a problem, you know. ;)

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Same here. If someone insulted me or something. I always said calm down and if someone continue then I said okay okay I am leaving. I dont need a problem. Bye.

I always say thank you and hi everytime I walk by because that's me. If someone is not helpful I will say dont worry thank you anyway and I move on to someone else who is able to help, that's simple. I dont need a problem, you know. ;)

Well, I have been known to tell people like it is also. Now don't get me wrong, but people like to try my patience. Though I always try to be nice about it, but seem to run into people whom "demand" an answer right now or else. people are rude and "we" don't get along at times. :p

EDIT: Hey, realize we're getting off topic here, maybe we should start a topic about "society" in the General Chat forum and I can tell you and Zach some fascinating stories. ;)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Hey, realize we're getting off topic here,
- Seems like your MO ;) j/k