Smash Bros. Delayed

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.
I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.
Thats is fucking bullshit

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:Nintendo:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Jale

At least it wasn't as much delayed as "Half-Life 2: Episode Two". Did you know it was released almost a year later than the first release date back in 2006?

Maybe Nintendo is adding new characters to the game. The latest I've heard is Sonic The Hedgehog as a new character.

montpics

No worries intended. It would be interesting if Nintendo tried to add Sonic The Hedgehog characters in after the release of "Mario vs. Sonic at the Olympic Games".

/me look for upcoming screenshots in months time.

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Maybe Nintendo is adding new characters to the game. The latest I've heard is Sonic The Hedgehog as a new character.

WOW................... Sonic was conformed a long time ago....................... The newest character so far is the guy from pikmin............... Visit the smash bros website http://www.smashbros.com it has updates almost everyday.