Sega Model 2 version 0.8a emulator

panootz

I finally got sega model 2 working and i got a couple of roms. I got Daytona usa, Sega Rally, Gunblade N.Y., Dynamite cop, and zero gunner. I'm looking for Virtua cop 1 and 2, and Rail chase 2, are these games available on rom their in the emulator but i can't find them, I did google search but no luck. I went crazy when i saw Rail Chase 2 are arcade had it and it was fun, i loved how the seat went up and down and shook all over. It won't be the same on the emulator but it will still be a fun game. About the CHD games i'll have to play around with them maybe i'll get them to work or i'll just wait until Mame v.130 comes out maybe they'll have even more things to play with, theirs a new version always coming out it seems. Well thanks for the info, My problem with the sega model 2 emulator was when i made a rom folder i called it sega model 2 roms, then realised it wouldn't understand that so i changed it to just roms and it worked. Sometimes i can be so stupid, well talk to you later and thanks again. Dave P.