Ripping ISO's?

Maximus

Im wondering if it is possible to make an ISO from a ps1 disc. For example allowing me to play the game without a disc or downloading an ISO from the internet. Is this possible?
Cheers

Maximus

Im having problems with using Isobuster, not sure if this is the place to ask but il give it a go. I insert a ps1 disk and on isobuster go to File, Iso, Extract. is this what I should be doing as it doesnt seem to be working.
Cheers

Jale

You can create an ISO with Isobuster, but not through the extract method. I don't have Isobuster installed, so I cannot tell you exactly what to do, but I'm sure you'll figure it out on your own.

Hello Maximus,

Yes you can. Use Iso buster, Cd manipulator or alcohol 52% there free.
Alcohol 52% is a virtual CD/DVD drive utility. I'm not totally sure about this, but that's what I recall from the Alcohol's website.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
I use IsoBuster to,
just select the Drive where your game is selected, right click, and create ISO.

iso Producer by Aldo is also OK
http://www.aldostools.com/isoproducer.html

Cheers

-Leerz
Viva Las Filipinas!

Hjustin2

S.O.U._Hawk Eye
Im sorry guys. i aint seeing it too. i havent been able to get just this one game to play without my cd

Maximus

its been doing this on ff7 and on the videos file, ff7 does have ALOT of vidoes so it could be that. If its scratched will it still work you rekon?

Jale

Videos don't have anything to do with it. It's about the disc file and the read speed. Since CD-ROMs are 80 minutes when reading at 1X speed, that's why I think it shouldn't take more than 2 hours.

Maximus

Its just finished, yet instead of one ISO its lots of little ones. I think ive ripped it wrong which is why its in lots of files and took so long?

Solis

Hello Maximus,

Theres provably something wrong with the cd. Check to see if it's dirty
or scratched or try a different program.

Last edited: