RE: multiple emulators

ibmp200

RE: multiple emulators

hello. i had a look around the forums here, yet couldnt find the answer to the following questions. i am looking for a nes emulator that will emulate both nes and super nes games together, in ONE singular program. i know that there are multiple machine emulator frontends that allow this, but i am wondering if there is just a single emulator that will emulate both machines games. if there is, what is the program called? if there is an emulator that emulates like this, and with additional machines, that is fine; but in the least i am looking for one that will do both.

thank you

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Re: multiple emulators

I think that combination Emulators between 2 Generations of videogames are incredibly hard to make, I know nothing of a Snes and Nes emulator besides the one you told me of. Out of curiosity, why do you want one that can emulate both?

ibmp200

thanks ulaoulao for the tip on the pasofami. i dont know japanese and im not gonna try to translate every little bit of the program. yes, my id is based off the ibm monitor of the same name. i owned and used that model for awhile years ago.

ibmp200

hey mupen64 man. thanks for the reply there. my only reason really for wanting such an emulator is because those are the only two systems im really interested in having an emulator for on my computer. most of my gaming is on the PC anyway, and i grew up playing most games on early nintendo systems; stopping with the super nintendo. we did get a saturn and a playstation, but thats about when i moved on to pc gaming. but anyway, thanks......