Question about standard PC gaming controllers, needing help getting a new one

strader327

Hey everyone I have a question regarding PC gaming controllers. And this only has to do with the standard xbox, playstation style controllers used for pc games not steering wheels, joysticks or anything else.

Now the one I currently own but is getting worn out is a Recoil GGE909 controller. And the problem for me is I can't find them at any local stores. Plus I want to try a different model and color.

But I want to find one that functions just like my Recoil GGE909 controller. And as far as I know it is both a digital and analog controller.

Now I recently saw that you can get just analog controllers and by mistake I ended up buying one and I didn't like it mainly because the X and Y axis is only on the controller's thumb sticks and not on the D-pad or cross button like I want them to be.

I'm just more used to using the D-pad or cross button all my life since I grew up in the mid/late 80s and 90s playing nes and snes and I just like that feel much better.

If you all know what kind of popular makes and models that are currently in stores that function just like my Recoil GGE909 feel free to let me know.

One controller that I"m looking at that I really hope is like mine that I"m thinking about getting if it is, is a xbox 360 Afterglow. If anyone happens to own one or know about it's features does it have a x/y axis function on it's D-pad?

Anyways, thank you all for your time, and have a great day.