project 64 1.6 help ??

Vize

ok i find this weird i am not sure what is going on wrong here but my project 64 1.6 only recognizes half the roms i have in my n64 file folder so i had to reinstall version 1.4 and it sees them all and play most of them except wcw/nwo revenge and wrestlemania 2000 so i am wondering why wont version 1.6 the supposedly newest version not detect all the roms that the older one will and yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it is there some plugin it needs ?

hagbard

PJ64 uses a database to verify the Roms, so if an older version recognizes some game, an updated one might have this entry removed from its database because it might have been identitfied as corrupt/bad dumped, etc Rom. PJ64 Usually labels these Roms as it should (bad dump, etc), but sometimes mark them as unknown. You can load them anyway from the "File" -> "Load" menu.

Also you might try to update the database (.rdb file), take a look at the PJ64 official forum

Last edited:

ens04

Vize said:
ok i find this weird i am not sure what is going on wrong here but my project 64 1.6 only recognizes half the roms i have in my n64 file folder so i had to reinstall version 1.4 and it sees them all and play most of them except wcw/nwo revenge and wrestlemania 2000 so i am wondering why wont version 1.6 the supposedly newest version not detect all the roms that the older one will and yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it is there some plugin it needs ?
have you tried to refreshing your roms? by right clicking and clicking on refresh roms