Problems with Dolphin emulator

hey guys i have a major problem with Dolphin. i just downloaded an .iso torrent of metroid prime 2 echoes off of mininova and once it was done i changed it to .gcm. when i tried to open it with dolphin it told me to set a .gcm path and i did. every time i try to open it one of those windows error messages comes up. it says that dolphin has encountered an error and needs to close, and then asks me if i want to send or dont send an error report to microsoft. i always click no. i got it to go 1 time, but it was going like 6 fps and never got to the menu. can someone tell me how to get it to work????

thanx

Joncelot

Avarage computer user
You know i have the same broblem.... if some one who knew more about this thing could you please HELP!! I realy like Super Smash Brothers Melee and the dolphin doesent work`!

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
Have you checked so the gcm isn't in the iso file? Also, doesn't dolphin run from emulated disks, or isos? Also, there might be an iso-gcm program :) Google is your friend

what i did to change it to gcm is i went into folder options and told it to show file extensions, and then i just backspaced iso and put in gcm. BTW, i HAVE tried to rip the isos from the gamecube disc, but i couldnt find a program to do it. if anyone knows how to get an iso or a gcm directly from a gamecube disc without buying anything to hook up to the gamecube, please tell me.

spotanjo3

what i did to change it to gcm is i went into folder options and told it to show file extensions, and then i just backspaced iso and put in gcm. BTW, i HAVE tried to rip the isos from the gamecube disc, but i couldnt find a program to do it. if anyone knows how to get an iso or a gcm directly from a gamecube disc without buying anything to hook up to the gamecube, please tell me.

You can't. You have to buying anything to hook up to the gamecube to rip the isos from the gamecube disc.