problem with game cube emulator whats minimum requirement to run dolphin

moeed_eng

hello every one i have downloaded dophin and resident evil zero so when i click on the game and click play there is a message appears:-

cant create openglrender you might be missing some requred opengl extensions check the logs for more info and

the instruction at 0x01c7fa5E referenced at 0x00000004 The memory could not be read click ok to terminate

please help me why i cannot play?:(

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I dont know if Dolphin can support Resident Evil, but the requirements are very high ,you can see them at www.dolphin-emu.com

Fast CPU with SSE2 Support , Dual core a plus
Modern gpu with support for 2.0 pixel shaders.

(Taken from the homepage).

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
hello every one i have downloaded dophin and resident evil zero so when i click on the game and click play there is a message appears:-

cant create openglrender you might be missing some requred opengl extensions check the logs for more info and

the instruction at 0x01c7fa5E referenced at 0x00000004 The memory could not be read click ok to terminate

please help me why i cannot play?:(
- Make sure you have the matching bit. 3d for a 32 bit os, 64 for a 64 bit os, and make sure dx 9 is installed. Vist onyl comes with 10, you need 9. You would then want to try directX instead of openGL.

will i get an extra fps (RE0 and RERemake) if i switch from vista to xp???

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
will i get an extra fps (RE0 and RERemake) if i switch from vista to xp???

Only if you have a PC with limited Ram. Vista uses more RAM than XP so if you're running 2Gb or less then XP will be marginally better. If you have over 2Gb then it doesn't really matter TBH.