Possible 3DS Emulators?

NightLoverPM

I've searched around a bit on this forum and read various posts where mods stated that a 3DS emulator is not currently possible and are pretty much all infected files, but I'd like to ask about this one?

And also, someone had said that http://3dsemulator.org/ was fake, especially because the screenshots didn't even have a taskbar, but taking the following video into consideration, could it be a working emulator?

Thanks for reading, and sorry for being a nuisance.
( TT u TT; )

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Its allright, its natural to be curious about certain things, the last one looks really convincing, but I doubt it works, I will make an isolated test on it to see if it gives me a virus or not. Generally they are all just fake emulators with screenshots from official sources. If you are feeling bold, I would try it out yourself, but just make sure you take extreme caution, the only reason I can do this is because I have a software called Deepfreeze that resets any changes to the memory on the hard drive.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I downloaded it, and no virus showed up, but I would still recommend to treat it with caution, you got to tiptoe around when it comes to new console emulators.

NightLoverPM

Thank you for replying, Mupen64!!
I'm a bit wary of the 3DS emulators since I haven't yet read any positive reviews here on the forum. I don't want to risk getting viruses or malwares so I think I'll just wait patiently lol....
( ^ u ^; )

I have a software called Deepfreeze that resets any changes to the memory on the hard drive.

That sounds like an awesome software - I'll look into it.

Thanks for reading!!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
You are very welcome! Ive been looking around, I found a few comments where they say it works, but I haven't tested any games yet, so I can't attest to its legitimacy. Since I am currently running off a computer that doesn't have it's .NET updated, I can't test out any games atm.