Pokemon Crystal / VBA GS Issues

Dalsar

Issue at hand: I recently got VBA and Pokemon Crystal to play on it. I took a bunch of Gameshark codes from here and they worked OK for a few days. What I would do is initiate the codes for infinite Berryjuice, Master Balls, and some codes for specific pokemon to capture in the wild. Once I had the balls and berry jars, I turned those codes off. I got to Goldenrod on my game and the thought occured that I wanted another Pokemon for the Normal-type gym (Steelix, if it matters). By this point, none of my codes worked, and what's more, my character's walking animation froze, and as I moved, anyone else caught on the screen moved with me. After getting in a fight in the grass, all people dissapeared from the screen, although the screen still scrolled when I moved my invisible character. I have since re-downloaded both the game file from where I found it AND VBA from this site, but the issue persists. I am now using... VBA version 1.8.0-beta3. Assistance please!?!? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

montpics

Sorry no links to ROM please. :eek:

Dalsar

ah... Sorry. I'll pull them off. (Wait, I can't. Really Sorry :embarassed: - wait, you did. nevermind! ) But can I get a little assistance anyhow?

Last edited: