plugin problems....

nintendomaniaco

it says that the default video pluging is missing or onvalid...then i downloaded the gln64 plugin and it still tells me the same thing...it says to go to settings and select a video plugin but it gives me no options to chose from...sometimes it says "cannot open rom because plugings have not succesfully initialized"...please help!...

also, if i buy an xbox controller to usb conector cable adapter can i use an xbox controller to play n64 games?

thanx in advanced!

nintendomaniaco

also, if i want to burn it into a cd so i can give it to my friends or something, what programs beside project64 would i have to burn into the cd?

hagbard

nintendomaniaco said:
it says that the default video pluging is missing or onvalid...then i downloaded the gln64 plugin and it still tells me the same thing...it says to go to settings and select a video plugin but it gives me no options to chose from...sometimes it says "cannot open rom because plugings have not succesfully initialized"...please help!...

also, if i buy an xbox controller to usb conector cable adapter can i use an xbox controller to play n64 games?

thanx in advanced!
Are you talking about Project 64? Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin should work for many video cards, you might try TR64 OpenGL or Rice Video Plugin (with both D3D or OGL modes). To set up the plugin, once you selected it, go "Options" -> "Configure graphics plugin".
It would be good to know your PC hardware, specially CPU and video card.