Playstation 2 emulator

Destro

I don't want to start a dramatic issue or anything with with the playstation 2 emulator but i extremely dislike all the emulators above ps1 due to the fact you cannot play them the same way as the past consoles. whats the point in developing these consoles at all if its not to keep them from being extinct over time. they do not make anything anymore for ps1 maybe not even ps2 now or above till u get to ps3 and xbox 360. so why can't you not have roms that play on these lower emulators just like the nintendo/snes/ps1 etc consoles? that do not require discs.. i loved finding the old school games for these that are not made anymore this is the only place to go to get the games to play for free. i can't find any ps2 consoles anymore the economy sucks and its hard to pay for old stuff that may or may not work anymore. so wouldn't it make sence to have these old systems running roms? i miss having Dark cloud and alot of the old title rpgs. but it would appear they will never be playable again :( if it can be done i recommend it cause many would love you guys for it i'm sure. i know i would

testmachine

Old member
About ps1 games.
They will never die out.Because they are available on PSN at a low price.Actually you can find the consoles on eBay.Even old ps1 games.