playing me dumped games on my psp

thalos

if just work out how to dump my payed for games on psp to my laptop, but i cant wrk out how 2 get them to work from the mem card. can anyone help.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You cannot play PSP games on your laptop.There is an emulator PSPE but runs only homebrew stuff.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You mean play an .iso file which you dumped from your already paid games,from your memory stick.
You need a loader for that.

hagbard

belmont

If you have a 2GB memory stick you can load some game isos from it.
Go to the site hagbard mentioned for info and for the program that does this job.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
If you head over to the PSPU forums and ask how to work isos on your psp, your most problably gonna get flamed and called a noobish pirate(yea even if you dumped it yourself -.-). I suggest www.pspcrazy.com for support.
but quick question... shouldn't you already know how to load a .iso if you dumped the game yourself?? The only way I know of dumping the UMD data is by using FastLoader and makeing a ISO out of the data that you dumped and it's even easier to run the iso then to make it yourself -.-"
anyways I almost forgot. What version psp do you have? If you have a 1.5 then your good.