PJ 64 gets stuck

super mario

am playing majoras mask at the momment where i wear the zoras mask and aim to throw the "bullets" on zora-links hands, the game freezes. this never happened before. help please

my specs:
AMD athlon 64 3200+
2.20GHz
1 GB Ram
radeon 900 series

OS: windows xp with sp2 and i scanned for viruses and spyware and nothing found.

Jale

The part where it freezes for me is when I open the doors to go through rooms in Ikana Castle. I usually do a lot of save states (F5) before opening a door in there.

datadayne said:
Well Its probably not the emulator.
In fact, it could be. Maybe a core bug.

super mario

I have the (U) region
do you think i should DL a different region ROM?
If yes, then how can i play from the state i stopped?

thanks for helping:)

spotanjo3

I have the (U) region
do you think i should DL a different region ROM?
If yes, then how can i play from the state i stopped?

thanks for helping:)

Yike! You said DL ?! It is against the rules in here. We are not sure if we are able to help you because you dl a roms! :confused:

super mario

Yike! You said DL ?! It is against the rules in here. We are not sure if we are able to help you because you dl a roms! :confused:

Yes I said DL! but I didnt say "where can i find it?"
anyway I think i should be more clear and ppl should pay attention to their reading. LoL:) :D :p

anyway so back to the topic, I have the US version of the game but if i download the majoras mask rom European edition. will it work better? did anyone try that? did your game ever freeze?
thanks guys

datadayne

No, im not there yet, but I know what part it is. Im just playing majoras mask again and reviving the fun I had almost 10 years ago. I think you should try the (E) version.

super mario

the (E) its a bit slow but now i found (U) region with (!) symbol in it, that means its a good dump. ill give it a try and i send you feedback.
guys thanks again for your help:)