PCSX2 - the most frustrating thing ever?!

everworld2662

I really feel like crying. I've been working on getting PCSX2 to work all day, to little avail. The kicker is that as soon as I fix one thing, something else goes wrong.

For instance, my initial problem was sound - something I never really did fix, but got distracted away from when every time I tried to run a game, I got an irritable message box telling me that there was an "Error Loading" my ISO, and then "Error Loading CDVD Plugin". I did some looking and apparently this isn't an unusual problem. I followed somebody's advice and installed/upgraded ASPI something, and magically, it worked the following time I tried...except of course the sound still wasn't working for some mystical reason. So after another 4 and a half hours trying various and completely fruitless solutions, I try to run the game again (Kingdom Hearts I, if you're wondering) & then I get the same error message as previously: "Error Loading CDVD Plugin".

This was the point where I pushed my keyboard aside and wept.

Any suggestions? I am truly at the end of my tether. Probably because it has actually WORKED on occasion (-minus sound-) until it abruptly decides that it won't load my CDVD plugin anymore. And if I reboot my computer it'll probably work again for 1 or 2 goes until it once again gets temperamental.

Pretty please help. :confused:

spotanjo3

What is your computer specs and graphic video ? Make sure you go to pcsx2 site and read what requirement of it. This forum is not the right for your question expect pcsx2 site has a forum that can answer your answer better. :)