Pcsx2 can't work..!!

rev_code_x

Before all, sorry if my english really bad..

I have a problem..
I already download pcxs2 (version 0.8.1)..
And i get the bios (scph 10000, 30004r v6 pal, scph 39001, SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200)..
And I try to play Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life..
I already set all the options to default..
And I already try to use all kind of BIOS I have..
But, when I want to play the game, it's show the sony computer entertaiment or what screen..then, bios menu (which contains the memory card configuration and date configuration)..and the speed it's so slow..which means, the game doesn't work..
What's wrong??
Did really ps2 not yet can emulate?

Please help me..thx all!!

gguild303

In your nightmare

I have a problem..
And i get the bios (scph 10000, 30004r v6 pal, scph 39001, SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200)..
But, when I want to play the game, it's show the sony computer entertaiment or what screen..then, bios menu (which contains the memory card configuration and date configuration)..and the speed it's so slow..which means, the game doesn't work..
What's wrong??

read this http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

spotanjo3

I have a problem..
What's wrong??

What is your OS ? If your computer is not powerful enough and lousy video card then no this emulator wont work. You need better computer with a better video card and it will playable fine on your game.