OK, How about this

RiderLeangle

Are there any PS2 Emulators that work on Windows 98SE and can play Japanese games, I'm trying to get one to play these
Another_Century's_Episode_3_-_The_Final_Coverart.png

Kamen_rider_faiz_ps2.jpg

kamen_kabuto.jpg

The first game being the most important because it has some of the Eureka Seven LFOs in it.

spotanjo3

Are there any PS2 Emulators that work on Windows 98SE and can play Japanese games, I'm trying to get one to play these
Another_Century's_Episode_3_-_The_Final_Coverart.png

Kamen_rider_faiz_ps2.jpg

kamen_kabuto.jpg

The first game being the most important because it has some of the Eureka Seven LFOs in it.

Is your computer core 2 duo and powerful graphic card ? If not, then you wont run them at all. You need those to run it better.

1. No because nobody tested it so it might run aor just a menu like episode 2 does so far.

2. Ingame maybe.

3. Ingame maybe.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Definitely need more ram and speed. pcsx2 need 2 gb ram (your spec 0.5 gb) and dual core processor to work with decent speed.

Last edited:

montpics

It's best that you get the real PS2 console since your current PC specs isn't capable to play any PS2 games. (Yes, I saw the specs above, the very same specs as I have right now)

phantom

Definitely need more ram and speed. pcsx2 need 2 gb ram (your spec 0.5 gb) and dual core processor to work with decent speed.

Windows 98 does not support dual core processors. It will only use one of the cores. For best results you should also get a new operating system. For the best speed out of Windows, you should go with Windows 2000 Professional. It will perform better than Windows XP (it only takes longer than XP to start up, that's why some people think it's slower), and obviously ALOT better than Vista.

Should Windows XP be chosen, you must go with Windows XP Professional if you wish to get the real benefit out of a dual core processor; Windows XP Home does not support dual cores, it will use only one core just like Windows 98.

Last edited:

Riorozen

Star Force God
If you don't mind me asking, why would Vista be such a bad choice? I have it, it never gives me trouble, makes everything much faster and easier.

phantom

If you don't mind me asking, why would Vista be such a bad choice? I have it, it never gives me trouble, makes everything much faster and easier.

Due to having an immensely bloated interface and coming with extra pieces of software which will run in the background, and the DRM, it will perform considerably slower than an equally powerful PC running Windows XP or Windows 2000. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Windows_Vista