Off the Shelf PC for MAME ?

BillinIndiana

Sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times but this is my 1st post here.. I've never attempted any over clocking or upgrading anything on a pc before so I was wondering if MAME will run successfully on a store bought or stock computer ? Say like this cheap tower that is on sale at BB...

Here is a copy/paste of it's specs

AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 7310 graphics

For optimal performance.
4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM

For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVD?RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support

Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.
1MB L2 cache memory

For efficient system processing.
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)

Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
AMD Radeon HD 7310 graphics

With up to 1967MB total available graphics memory as allocated by Windows 8 for lush images and vivid detail.
Multidisplay capable

Allows you to connect a second monitor for additional work space (monitors not included).
6 high-speed USB 2.0 ports

For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN

For quick and easy wired Web connection.
Microsoft Windows 8 operating system preinstalled

Provides a stable platform for word processing, Web navigation, gaming, media storage and more.
Software package included

With CyberLink PowerDVD and more. Includes 1-month trial of Microsoft Office 365.
ENERGY STAR certified

Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

AMD, AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, QuantiSpeed, AMD PowerNow! and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

I appreciate any help, Thanks Bill in Indiana