Emulator Problem: no$gba stops working

tonyandmike

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to the DS emulation game, and I've looked everywhere for an answer to my problem, but haven't found one. Sorry if this is answered somewhere else. My problem is I recently downloaded Lego Batman 2, and when I try to load it in no$zoomer it says "Now loading" and immediately stops working. I thought it was just an isolated incident, because every other game I've tried before this worked. Yesterday I downloaded Lego LotR and I have the same problem with it, gives me a stops working box. I tried the game with Desmume, and it works, but is painfully slow, which I assume is more of a problem with my computer (3 year old laptop, so I can't work desmume properly if I wanted). Anybody know what the problem is? Do these two games work with everyone else's no$gba and just not mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS I'm kind of computer illiterate and if you could speak in simple terms I'd be able to keep up with that'd be great.

Last edited:

MarioGeek

What does the message say when it crashes?

Try changing the save type (in the emulator it is called "NDS Cartridge Backup Media") to the appropriate type for your game. In your case, the LEGO games run on Eeprom 4k. Try changing it to that, then reset the cartridge.

Last edited:

tonyandmike

Here's a screen

testmachine

Old member
Lego Batman 2 isn't compatible with No$GBA.Neither is Lego LotR.You should play it on DeSmuMe.You can tweak DeSmuMe to run faster.
simply switch the renderer between OpenGL to Software and set the sound settings to fastest.