No$gba Save Issue,Help Please!!

Coppercurls

Ok. I've tried two different ways of saving my game in Rune Factory with no success so far. I've tried the "write in diary" option and "file/take snapshot" option and while I can find .sav file I can't get it to actually load it. Also when I try to load the snapshot the whole program crashes. Oh, I'm using v.2.5c of No$gba if that makes any difference. I'd really really appreciate some help with this, I was finally making some progress in the game. Please!!!!!

toney213

i think its the emulator problem cause i had the same problem with 1 of my other NO$GBA i think u should download a new one or the game has problem.

Coppercurls

I've downloaded the game twice already and I just downloaded the newest version of no$gba and am still having issues. I tried using DeSmuME but only got a black screen. Wouldn't load the game at all. I'm going to try iDeaS next and see if I have better results.

I've been doing some research on this issue and I keep finding references to using an "unpatched" rom and having the BIOS files. I've no clue how to tell if the rom I'm using is unpatched and I've yet to find the BIOS files.

EDIT:

I have now tried every ds emulator I could find and none of them will even open the file. Seems no$gba is the only emulator that can play Rune Factory but it refuses to save! ::sigh::

Last edited:

Arekkusu

are you talking about rune factory 1 or 2? I could save the game without problems using the save type FLASH 64K, but today I tried loading the game after playing for a while (I was in fall, 2 days to finish upgrading my house) and I got some error at loading the game... now I tried playing RF 2 and the save won't work...

I looked around for a new version of NO$GBA but I guess there isn't a freeware one out there, maybe you need to check your save type before starting to play? good luck!